Launching Romance into the stars.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Page 77, seven lines down, next seven

Each author is requested to
*go to page 77 of your current WIP
*go to line 7
*copy down the next 7 lines, sentences or paragraphs as written and post them
on your blog or website
*tag 7 other authors
*let them know they've been tagged


Okay...
You all can thank Ms. Webb for this one. It would be my luck it's smack dab in the middle of a sex scene. This is from my WIP, Bomb Voyage.



“No. Say my name like my lover, not my mechanic.” He laced his fingers between hers and began to slide them up and down on her clit. “Say it.”

            “Jayson,” she whispered. He pushed two of her fingers inside her, working one of his own in beside them. Slowly, in and out he moved her fingers and his.

“Just like that. Louder.”

1 comment:

Jessica E. Subject said...

Holy hot!! Going to post mine tomorrow on my blog. :)