Imagine going into space, with a group of people, none of them your family, for at least six months time. If you could take anything with you (has to be small as not much room on a rocket), what would you take?
Here's my top 5 things:
- a picture of my husband and kids
- an e-reader that can also read books aloud
- a notebook (may not have access to computer all the time)
- pen (to use in the notebook)
- toilet paper (I would never want to run out)
Jessica E. Subject, author of Science Fiction Romance and more – Because everyone in the universe deserves a happily ever after…
COMING SOON!! Sudden Breakaway (a 1Night Stand story) releases September 7 from Decadent Publishing and other ebook retailers. Can one night of passion with former Marine, Jared Barnes, help Paige Brown escape from a lifetime of loneliness?
Connect with Jessica here: