Launching Romance into the stars.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sci-Fi on television - What do you watch?



Hello peeps! Well, the last heat wave broke and another is upon us. I've started watching a new sci-fi show called Under The Dome. It's based on Stephen King's novel of the same title. It's on Global here in Canada. Here's a preview for those who haven't seen it.:


Anyway, it got me thinking about sci-fi on television. There have been many over the years that I have watched whether dramas or comedies. Star Trek: TNG and Voyager were must watches for me. I also enjoyed The Jetsons, Space: Above and Beyond, ALF, Lois & Clark, Quantum Leap, Out of this World, Smallville, The X-Files, The Outer Limits, Earth 2, 3rd Rock from the Sun, and many more that I can't think of right now.

And there are many more premiering in the fall. But, I'm going to save them for another post.


Tell me: What were some of your favorite sci-fi shows that you grew up watching? Which ones would you like to see redone or turned into a movie?


SALE!! Celestial Seduction is only $0.99 at Amazon.com, All Romance & Smashwords until July 7.


Bio:

Jessica Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotica. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.

When Jessica isn't reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk. Fast. But she just may slow down if there is a waterfall nearby.

Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.

2 comments:

Charlee said...

Space 1999 was huge for me as a teen. Trek in all its incarnations have always been a part of my TV viewing. I'm hopeful for another Trek series in the near future. Beyond those two biggies, too many to name or count!

Jessica E. Subject said...

Hi Charlee! Space 1999 was before my time, but I'd definitely love to see another Trek. The movies aren't coming out fast enough. :)