Launching Romance into the stars.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I want to wish all of my American friends 
a very Happy Thanksgiving!

© Kimmytn | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos

I am thankful for my publishers, my critique partners, 
my author friends, my family, and my fans. 

Thank you for all of your support this past year!

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the Decadent Publishing Authors Black Friday Blog Hop
where you can win all kinds of prizes by visiting all the participating authors.


Okay, is it just me, or does that turkey look a bit alien? LOL


Jessica Subject started writing to encourage her daughter to read. Now she writes to keep herself grounded. Although she reads many genres, she enjoys writing Science Fiction Romance the most and believes everyone in the universe deserves a happily ever after. She lives Southwestern Ontario, Canada with her husband and two kids and loves to hear from anyone who has enjoyed her stories.






No comments: