Launching Romance into the stars.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Welcome to the Bash!

Welcome All to The Love, Lasers and Light Swords, Backward Momentum First Annual Valentine's Day Bash.

I'm one of your hosts, Brodie Mark. If you have any questions, or just want to say hi, you can email me at Brodie Mark of Rebel Souls (at) gmail (dot) com
Please remove the spaces and change the at and dot to the appropriate symbol.

The Rules

I've covered these once, but I'll go over them one more time, just to make sure everyone has had a chance to see them.

Rule One: My house--my rules. No bashing of Science fiction romance, any authors, here or otherwise, or any of my guests. All comments that break this rule will be deleted and the commentor excluded from our drawings. This is for fun, let's keep it that way. You don't want to find yourself on the business end of my laser.

Rule Two: Leave as many comments as you like under the post, but only one comment per post will qualify for the drawings. All comments will be pooled together at the end of the bash, and a Grand prize winner drawn from them.

Rule Three: Scanty clothing--optional. Dancing on the tables--optional. (just don't break anything in my club). Also, please check all lasers and blasters at the door. Can't have any of them going off. Bribery is fine, just realize it won't get you anywhere. Well, maybe not anywhere. Just remember the saying, "be careful what you wish for."

Rule Four: There's another guy running around here somewhere. Cut him some slack. He's had a rough week, lot's of woman trouble.

That about does it. Let's party!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

DANCING ON TABLES WOO!!