Launching Romance into the stars.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thanks to Readers and Bloggers

First off, I'd like to thank all those who contributed a blog to the LLL Valentine's Day bash.
To show my appreciation, and make it fun for them too, I've have four judges look at the posts. The top three posters will win a gift  certificate from http://www.thinkgeek.com
I will be annoucing who tonight and sending out their prizes.

Now for all who attended and entered the drawings. We are drawing names and the winners will be announced tonight as well, including the grand prize winner selected from all the combined blog comments.

Thanks again for participating in our first annual bash.

Dawn

4 comments:

Pippa Jay said...

Thanks for organizing it, it was a lot of fun!

Jaleta Clegg said...

I had lots of fun. Thanks for inviting me along!

L. A. Green said...

Thanks for the invitation to participate, and kudos for doing such a great job in getting this all pulled together.

Brodie Mark said...

All the posts were fantastic. I have some gift certificates to hand out, but I haven't heard from all my judges. Soon. :)